Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Echbee Foods : How a working mum turned her problem to a business. #entrepreneur.

Echbee Foods : How a working mum turned her problem to a business.
 
   Life they say is a teacher,others say its what you make of it and many more believe it full of opportunities. I personally believe all these sayings but the last best describes my story.

 I am in the working class popularly called the working mum's club with my office on the island and home on the mainland i had to look for ways to simplify my life and also raise my kids properly.

              



 My days starts very early, prepare my kids for school,make lunch,pack it and drop kids off then head-off to the island where my practice is domiciled.

 The running of the home was not easy, i had to think fast because i was stretched on all sides, take a look; My office duties/deadlines, meetings ,surgery,consulting e.t.c.,then mum duties,again lesson duties and my own personal development courses .

Each day was stressful and cooking like everything had to be scheduled,i had to make time to shop in bulk and stock up my freezer,so i can cook at 2.00 am while i am doing other chores.

 This not only made my life easy,but also exposed me to the world of packs,sachets,paste and powders.


The race to beat  traffic, pickup the kids and still keep the home-front,made me a super- bionic mum, who turned to paste,powders,and sachets to cook super-fast , simple meals for my family.

When i stock up , i buy the beef /fish/chicken in large quantities and cook at my convenience. When i am off duty on any weekend,i just simply cook everything and pack them in several bags and store per weekends and i am good to go.
 
    On a faithful day,while out shopping a man just jokingly asked for an invite to my party,seeing all the stuff i bought and i replied its for my family; stocking up for the month. He probed further and then i explained my situation and that this was my only way of sorting things out,then the aaha moment!!! was his response.

He just smiled and said great job,trying to strike a balance between career and home-making but you know this will be a great opportunity to help other working women and i asked how so? then he suggested that i turned this problem to a business and alas a seed was sown by a total stranger.

. Fast-forward, some time later i had the urge to start a business in the food industry and alas the birth of ECHBEE FOODS.
The company is into supply of farm fresh foods and packaging of other foodstuff that comes in handy packs. The journey of the entrepreneur is on course.
  Order for eggs, beef, lamb, mutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agribusiness ideas.

Agribusiness Millionaires

Agribusiness Millionaires
Learn how to make money in agribusiness.

Popular Posts

AGRIBUSINESS EDUCATION.

Translate

I-CONNECT -AGRICULTURE

AGRIBUSINESS TIPS.

AGRIBUSINESS.

The Agriculture Daily

veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri.blogspot.com Cassava: benefits of garri as a fermented food. Cassava processing involves fermentation which is a plus for gut health. The fermentation process removes the cyanogenic glucosides present in the fres...

Claim your bonus here..

Claim your bonus here..
Free dog care guide.

CASSAVA BUSINESS

CASSAVA BUSINESS
CASSAVA FLAKES.